Danville, IL and Charleston, IL
Midwestern Region of the United States
Be A Nurse! Choose Lakeview!
Lakeview College of Nursing has been providing excellence in nursing education since 1894. The college, which is devoted solely to nursing education, offers flexible nursing curriculum tracks that prepare students for professional nursing practice.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree program is a 4-year program that integrates a liberal arts and sciences background along with specific prerequisites and nursing courses.
Lakeview’s BSN Degree will give you the opportunity to:
- Take the NCLEX-RN exam for licensure as a registered, professional nurse
- Become the preferred candidate for entry-level nursing positions
- Achieve the beginning educational requirement for many management-level positions
- Form the necessary foundation for opportunities at the master’s or doctoral level
Students begin at the regionally accredited college of their choice where they will complete 60 credit hours and then complete the remaining 60 credit hours in nursing coursework at Lakeview College of Nursing. This gives students the opportunity to complete the preliminary requirements close to home and venture out when they are ready to begin the nursing curriculum.
Lakeview College of Nursing strives to admit those who have the best potential to become excellent, caring, professional nurses. Your complete academic record is taken into consideration, there is an understanding that a high cumulative GPA is not necessarily the only predictor of success in nursing school or the profession, and a seat can typically be offered to qualified applicants as historically the number of qualified applicants has been very close to the number of seats available.
Once admitted to Lakeview College of Nursing you will:
- Receive Outstanding, Personalized Attention with a 6:1 Student to Faculty Clinical Ratio
- Identify your Individual Learning Style through the College’s Assessment Tests
- Have the opportunity to experience Tutoring Services
- Meet Face-to-Face with Your Faculty Advisor
- Prepare for NCLEX-RN with Benchmarks throughout the program
- Enjoy Open Lab Sessions for additional focus on Nursing Techniques
- Gain Skills with our Life-Like Simulated Nursing Lab Equipment
- Experience over 600 clock hours of Direct Patient Care
- Enjoy Varied Clinical Experiences with our Clinical Partners
Our program is affordable, especially considering the regional cost of living within the Central Illinois Area. Financial Aid and Scholarships are available to those who qualify.
To get more information about Lakeveiw College of Nursing please fill out the form to the right and/or ask us a question below.