When you register for College Fairs Online and when you fill out information request forms on virtual booth pages, you submit basic information such as your name, email address, physical address, graduation year and where you heard about us. Additionally, we may ask you to submit information related to your college plans, including without limitation, birthday, high school or college, major, GPA, standardized test scores, gender etc. Some information is mandatory to register with and other information is optional.
-User Generated Content
College Fairs Online offers a question and answer section. Information posted in here may become public knowledge, so do not post any information that might be sensitive, and please be careful what you choose to post publicly.
We collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and similar technologies, when you visit our site. For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address.
Our Use of the Information
We may use the Information you provide to us for the following reasons:
- Create your registration
- Informing you of online college fairs and/or scholarship opportunities
- Respond to and communicate with you about your questions and comments
Information That We Share
- We may share the information you use to register with our colleges and corporate affiliates and other institutions that may wish to market to you directly (such as through direct mail, display media or email channels). Mainly, this may include (but is not limited to) colleges and universities, and other marketers that sell products related to the college and university experience.
- We will disclose your personally identifiable information (or other Information) if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law. We may also cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation.
- If College Fairs Online is purchased by another company, the information in our possession will likely be transferred to the successor entity.
You may “opt out” of receiving or unsubscribe to marketing and promotional materials via email at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by replying “remove” to the emails we send to you.
- You can change your registration profile at any time, to request changes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can delete your profile with College Fairs Online at any time, do to so email us at email@example.com
- Your profile is deleted after each fair so you must re-register for each fair.
- College Fairs Online abides by all laws (such as the CAN-SPAM Act) when using your information
Children Under 13
College Fairs Online is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our services.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Storage and Security
Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. College Fairs Online makes all efforts to keep your personal information safe; however, while we take precautions against security breaches of our site and your information, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will not occur. We do delete your information after each fair.
Links to Other Web Sites
The site may, from time to time, contain links to web sites or services owned and operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Those third party sites are governed by terms and privacy policies of the third parties (not us). We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third party sites so that you understand how those web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third party sites. Likewise, we may provide you a way to communicate (such as by email) with third parties, such as college admissions officers. These persons are third parties, and not employed by us or subject to our policies or our supervision.
How to Contact Us
College Fairs Online
11602 CR 1320
Wolfforth, TX 79382
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By giving your contact information you are giving permission to share your information with our universities, colleges and institutions but no other party.